Sunday, February 27, 2011

What's Up

It always seems took me forever to update blog, and if anyone notice, for the past few years it seems that I only post it once a year (and some times no post at all). Haha... it does seems so long ago...
So what's up? Recently been hook up with web technologies and was rethinking to revive this blog. Yes, you heard me right. This blog was previously mearnt for a story line that I had in mind years ago, but I seems to be too lazy to write all of them up. Well, the story of P still lives on in my mind (at least to a stage that his secrets starting to review), and I'll still continue to write more story down when I got the time.
So what I'm planning to do is to merge all my blog together. Sounds like many but in fact only 2. Old live blog is no longer available but they migrate it to Wordpress. Dun really like WordPress though so I'm considering migrate all the old post to here.
It might mean a lot to me. Got some plan to do here but will need more time and effort. It's been years ever since I touched any web programming and even just now I've totally forgotten about HTML tags. Haha... guess it's back to ABC again.
Stay tune and check here from time by time.

No comments: